ADOTTAUNULIVO.ORG – SETTLEMENT
The website www.adottaunulivo.org is a platform designed to raise founds to support the homonymous project, that aims at raising community awareness and involvement in actions to protect the territory of Selva di Castelfidardo and the rural landscape of the Marche region; defend and improve the biodiversity of flora and fauna; support organic farming and local community work; and combat climate change.
The promoters of the project are Duca Roberto Ferretti Foundation of Castelferretto and Selva social cooperative society.
By accessing the website www.adottaunulivo.org the user declares to accept these regulations.
To enable full understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings set below:
- Owner: Selva soc. coop. sociale with registered office in via della Battaglia n. 52 – Castelfidardo (AN), VAT / Tax Code 02726330422, PEC address email@example.com
- Website, site or portal: the website www.adottaunulivo.org
- Adoption: annual, renewable liberal disbursement to Selva soc. coop. sociale, a Third Sector entity registered with RUNTS (https://servizi.lavoro.gov.it/runts/it-it/Lista-enti)
- Adoption level: amount the user decides to donate to contribute to the purposes of the project
- Gift: recognition that the donor receives as a thank you for their support. The value of the gift is in no way related to the amount disbursed *(in the case of companies, where something else is also offered, is a “sponsorship contract” configurable?)
- User: any individual who accesses and uses the site
- Regulations: this contract governing the relationship between the Owner and Users and the sale or supply of the Products offered by the Owner through the Application.
- Scope of the conditions
Use of the site implies acceptance of the Rules and Regulations by the User. If the User does not intend to accept the Rules and/or any other note, legal notice, information published or referred to therein, he/she will not be able to use the Site or its services.
The Rules and Regulations may be subject to change and notice of such changes will be given within the Site. The User is therefore encouraged to periodically consult the Site to check for any updates or changes. Any changes will be effective after they are posted on the Site.
The Regulations applicable to the adoption will be those in effect at the time the adoption procedure is concluded through payment of the prescribed fee.
Registration is equivalent to opening an account and can be done at any time. The need for registration in order to carry out adoption is indicated on the Site from time to time. To proceed with registration, the User must follow the specific procedure provided on the Site. The registration procedure allows the Owner to ensure the individuality of the account and try to avoid abusive registrations.
During registration, the User expressly accepts the Regulations visible at this link https://www.adottaunulivo.org/regolamento.
The User guarantees in all cases the completeness, correctness and truthfulness of the data provided. In particular, the User guarantees that he/she:
- be of legal age and capable (if a minor, registration, data entry and the purchase process must be carried out by a parent)
- possess the requirements requested at the time of registration or order;
- be the rightful owner of the data entered, which shall be interpreted as true, correct and up-to-date;
- comply with all legal regulations applicable to the relationship with the Holder;
- to not transfer their Credentials to third parties.
The Owner reserves the right not to accept the request for registration or order, as well as to remove a User in all cases in which abuse, irregularities, impropriety and suchlike may be detected. The User is solely responsible for access to the Site by means of his/her Credentials and is liable for all transactions performed on the same by means of said Credentials.
The site offers the long-distance adoption of olive trees, to be legally configured as a one-time liberal disbursement in favour of third-sector entity, with the purposes of achieving the objectives envisaged by the project.
The adoption has a one-year duration and upon expiration can be renewed at the User’s choice
- Method of adoption
The User who wishes to carry out the adoption of an olive tree shall:
- choose the variety among Raggia, Mignola and Piantone di Mogliano
- choose the level of adoption between Friend, Supporter, Guardian
- choose whether to adopt for themselves or for another person
- give a name to your olive tree
- fill in the boxes with your personal and contact information
- make the payment through the available methods
At the end of the procedure, the User will receive an adoption confirmation email that will contain the digital adoption certificate.
The Holder will create the plaque with the name of the olive tree and place it on an olive tree of the chosen variety and prepare the gift intended for the donor.
Afterwards, the User will receive an email informing him/her of the days and times when he/she can drop by the Castelfidardo (AN) location via della Battaglia No 52 to pick up the gift and take the opportunity to visit the adopted olive tree.
On the occasion of the collective olive harvesting day or other appointments reserved for supporters, the User will receive an email notice containing the procedures for participating in the event.
Before the annual adoption deadline expires, the User will receive an invitation email to renew the adoption.
- Payment Methods
The Holder reserves the right to provide for additional payment methods in the future.
Payment for adoption may be made:
- by bank transfer to be made to Selva Società Cooperativa Sociale.
BCC OF FILOTTRANO
reason for payment: Adopt an Olive Tree
- through the PayPal platform, selecting it during the purchase process, you will be redirected to PayPal’s secure servers where, by logging in with your credentials, you will be able to complete the payment by charging your credit card, bank account or electronic purse or with your own electronic payment card without the need for PayPal credentials
In the case of payment by credit card, financial information (e.g., credit/debit card number or date of its expiration) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to the banks that provide the relevant remote electronic payment services, without third parties being able, in any way, to access it. Moreover, this information will never be used by the Owner except to complete the procedures relating to the purchase and to issue the relevant refunds in the event of any returns of products, following the exercise of the right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud through the Site.
The Application uses third-party tools for payment processing and does not come into contact in any way with the payment data provided (credit card number, holder’s name, password, etc.).
- Donation receipt
By March 31 of the year following the donation the Holder will send the User, via email, regular receipt of liberal disbursement, for the purpose of deduction in the tax return. For the issuance of the receipt will be used the information provided by the User, which he/she declares and guarantees to be true, releasing to the Holder every ample indemnity in this regard.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions are submitted to Italian law.
Terms and Conditions updated to 14/11/2022
We are happy to help you!
+39 071 780156